Alberta Academy of Aesthetics
The Complete Film, Fashion, and Theatre Make-Up Program - Available in Alberta
The Complete Film, Fashion, and Theatre Make-Up Program was created because it understands the current trends within the industries. It's a comprehensive course building solid techniques through instruction and practice.
With this course, you will spend 12 weeks learning everything from colour theory to airbrushing and prosthetics. Benefit from program director Prudence Olenik's 27 years of industry experience, receive guidance on business and career options, and enjoy small class sizes. Space is limited.
The Complete Film, Fashion, and Theatre Make-Up Program, located in Edmonton, Alberta, has new classes starting in September, 2013 and in the Spring of 2014 (late March). We are now pleased to announce a Internship with MAKE-UP FOREVER. Use the links above to obtain more information or send an email directly to the program director, Prudence. Are you ready to succeed?
The criteria for all applicants is as follows:
- Grade 12 diploma
- have a successful interview with program administrator
- applicant will present three (3) different photographic examples of their work to determine colour skill and artistic nature
- applicant whose first language is not English must provide proof of a successful score on the TOEFL exam
Workshops Now Available:
- Fantasy/Fasion Runway
- Air Brushing
- Color Theory and Ethnic Make-Up
- Making Teeth
- Out of the Kit Special Effects